Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thing 12: Productivity Anywhere

The site that I reviewed and played around with was Remember the Milk. I'm such a huge list person both in my school career and at home, that I thought I'd really get into this site. Yuck basically sums up my thoughts on this site. I had no problem setting up my site and registering for free, but I thought it was very cumbersome to use. First, you have to put in your task. Then you have to categorize it as personal or work. Then you set the date when it's due. Then you set the priority level for each. Yikes! It would take me so long to do a simple to do list that it would drive me crazy! I'm not enough of a "techie" to get into this site. The feature that I do think is neat is the fact that you can set it up so that reminders get IMed to you or sent to your Blackberry. My husband is in sales and lives and breathes with his Blackberry for business, so I can see him totally getting into this tool. For me, I think I'll stick with my PDA. I know it's probably considered a dinosaur now, but it works for me! I think I'll check out some of the other sites to see if one of them would be more helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment